Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Missing Paradise..


Rain, storm, snow and hail whipped and battered us today.  A potent post vacation reminder that March is not the end of winter.  But then I think our poor little groundhog blown away in a vicious hurricane force wind back at the beginning of February – so weather predictions by rodent are off the forecast.  

I have spent the last 10 days in paradise.  A lazy lounging of beach reading and pool side drowsing.   Don’t get me wrong I did my fair share of snorkelling, swimming, and exploring.  Chicken little spent time on a boogie board and got to eat his first fist full of sand.  Amazing how the sand can be so tasty and yet the pabulum is met with tightly sealed lips and a violent turn of the head and ends with more of the goo stuck in his ears than in his mouth.


While I did not touch paint or put pen on paper.. I did drag my camera along and managed to capture  a few memories of paradise...  

Hawaiian sunset in sepia.... at the Kalahuipua'a Fishponds
©RiverWalker Arts
Moorish Idol
©RiverWalker Arts

No comments:

Post a Comment